I must admit it’s been years since I ate a Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar, but when I ran across this recipe on Pinterest, I had to try it. These are SUPER sweet, and I cut them into small triangles because they’re so rich. A cup of coffee is the perfect compliment to these treats. They’re very pretty and went very well with the S’mores bars on my Christmas goodie trays for friends.
Again, using a 12×16 jelly roll pan…
- 1 1/2 sticks butter (room temp)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 4 oz white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 12×16 jelly roll pan with foil and coat with non-stick spray.
- Cream together brown sugar, salt and butter. Add eggs and vanilla, then one egg at a time while continuing to mix.
- Add flour and baking soda.
- By hand, stir in cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in pan.
- Bake between 10-20 minutes. You want a very light golden brown. Will dry out if overcooked. Watch it carefully.
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 3 cups powdered sugar.
- Put everything in mixing bowl and beat (whip is better) for about 2 minutes until light and well mixed.
- Spread evenly over slightly cooled base.
- 1 cup cut up Craisins.
- 2 oz white chocolate chips
- Sprinkle cut up Craisins over the frosting.
- Put chocolate chips into a small plastic bag (Ziploc) do not seal. Melt slowly at about 50% power, squishing every minute or so, until warm (not hot) and melty.
- Cut tiny hole in one corner of bag, and squeeze the chocolate out while drizzling over the pan.
Let cool completely before removing foil onto cutting board. Cut into small squares 1.5″ x 1.5″, and then the squares into triangles.