Since I got all those salmon fillets, I’m on the search for more salmon recipes.
I found this on the Kraft website, but fixed it up some. It was just parm and mayo, so I added dill and garlic and lemon and it’s fabulous!
- 1.5 lb salmon fillet
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup grated parm (I just use Kraft)
- 1 tsp dry dill
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Wash fillet and place on foil skin-side down on baking sheet. Pat dry.
- Drizzle 1/2 the lemon juice over fillet
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients and spread over the fillet evenly.
- Sprinkle a little extra parm on top or use crushed Ritz crackers or panko
- Bake 375 degrees for a little less than 20 min.
I served it with a nice steamed broccoli stem with a pat of butter.