Here’s another yummy veggie snack food.
I found this recipe on Pinterest. The original recipe is found at www.thedailyclick.net. The following is how I made it, changing it slightly from the original. This was amazingly good, very simple, and hubby really enjoyed it too. I ate mine with some baked chicken and used some homemade low-carb/fat ranch dressing as dip. I will be making this recipe again and again, I’m sure. It would be a very healthy alternative to buffalo wings for snacks and appetizers. I started wondering what else I can “Buffalo”.
- 1 C water
- 1 C CarbQuick baking mix (original calls for all-purpose flour)
- 2 Tbls garlic powder (original calls for 2 tsp, but we love garlic)
- Head of Cauliflower, broken into florets
- 3/4 C Buffalo Sauce (I used Frank’s)
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Pre-heat over 450, spray baking sheet with oil or what I do is use parchment paper (very quick cleanup)
- Combine water, flour, garlic powder, and dash of buffalo sauce. Coat the cauliflower w/ mixture and lay spaced out on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 min.
- Mix butter and buffalo sauce. Cover cauliflower with sauce mixture. Bake an additional 5 minutes.